- Download last version of Attix5 Traffic Monitor Service(server)
- Download last version of Attix5 Traffic Monitor Viewer
- Create a group names sniffer with ‘SSH,read’ policy
group add name=sniffer policy=”ssh,read”
- Create a user in sniffer group names sniffer and set ip address for it
Command: add address=192.168.88.0/24 disabled=no group=sniffer name=sniffer
- Now enable ip accounting as write below
Command: /ip accounting
set account-local-traffic=no enabled=yes threshold=2560
/ip accounting web-access
set accessible-via-web=yes address=192.168.2.XX/32
Attention : XX is IP address of machine that server is running on it.
Server machine configuration:
- Copy server(service) files in this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Sniffer.
- Edit snifferservice.ini according to your network. For example :
- Open CMD as administrator and run this command.
Command: SnifferService.exe /install
- On service manager search for sniffer. click right on sniffer and start it.
- Move Viewer files to anywhere you want. Edit sniffer.ini file according to your network.
SnifferService=localhost:80 // IP address of machine that service is running on it
- Run snifferview.